Friday, October 14, 2011

Forgetful Lucy....

Frustrated....
That's how I feel most days when dealing with Lucy.


She just forgets EVERYTHING!  Even from one conversation to the next....or even the very question that I'm asking her.  


"Lucy, where is your lunchbox?"

"I don't know."


"Lucy, do you have your homework?"


"I don't know."

"Lucy, why is your backpack across the room?"


*Giggle* "I don't know."


(2 minutes pass)


"Lucy, your backpack is still across the room."


"I forgot."


UGH!!!

4 comments:

  1. thank you. now i have the song from "50 first dates" stuck in my head!!!

    maybe lucy has selective memory...i do that sometimes :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    Kids...They always drive us nuts. LOL
    They are teaching us patience alright...
    Newest follower and would love a follow back!
    Xo
    Isabelle
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bio could be mine! Too funny. Some days with kids are just easier than others. My daughter decided today she didn't like chicken...when asked why, she clearly didn't know.

    I found you through Say Hi Sunday blog hop! I just started following, and I am anxious to see what you write next!

    http://feasiblyhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower from Blog Hop till you Drop. Hoping you will follow back! =0)
    My Crazy Life

    ReplyDelete